How to play roulette: important tips and rules; strategies to always win
How to play roulette is an obvious interest of every new casino player, who only starts to get familiar with this popular game. And there is no doubt that everyone would like to master roulette as it is very simple to understand and entertaining. Roulette is considered as a game of chance, so the first thing before learning how to play roulette at casino is to know that the final result in most cases depends on your luck. However, there is still good news: to increase your chances for win, you can use some special strategies which were developed by professionals and used many times on practice during the past decades. So, that means they are working if you will apply them correctly. In any ways they worth learning.
Best roulette strategies that really work
Roulette is one of the oldest gambling games on Earth. The main principle of how to play roulette and win is that the live dealer throws the ball onto the spinning wheel in the opposite direction to its spin. The ball, having made several turns in a spiral, falls into a special “pocket” or recess with printed numbers. The goal of a player is to guess the number or color and place a bet on it. While the game is mostly based on luck, there are some strategies that can help you increase your winnings and reduce your losses:
- The Martingale strategy – is considered as the best one and its rule is place the minimal bet, and double it in the case of fail. It helps to save enough money, and to reduce the risks of losing big amounts;
- The Labouchere strategy – its main rule means that the player chooses a specific outcome and bets on it until the end of the game session;
- The Biarittz strategy – the only thing you have to do is to place the same bets on one position 37 times, so in the case of fail you can lose only $37;
- The D’Alembert strategy – is very simple that can be applied by new players, and its goal is to increase or decrease the rate by a certain amount;
- The Buffster Winning Strategy – the basis of this system is placing the same bets and the timely termination of the game with a return to the initial stage.
So, the important rule of how to play roulette and win is to choose the right and most convenient strategy for you.
The differences between American and European roulette
Not all the people know that roulette can have many variations, which can differ with some specific features and rules. In different parts of the world, it is played in its own way, but only two types of the game have become widespread throughout the world. This is American and European roulette. The differences between them are minimal, but they seriously affect the process of how to play roulette and its final result. So, the main of them are:
- The American variation of roulette has an additional sector 00 on the wheel, which is called “double zero”;
- The chances to win European roulette are much higher as it has only 37 sectors, while the other one – 38;
- Playing American roulette, people used to place higher bets, so the winnings can be much bigger;
- The American roulette is considered more prestigious and acts as a serious image tool, mostly showing a big status of a player.
It doesn’t matter which type of roulette you will choose, the atmosphere that reigns while playing cannot be compared with anything else. In addition, this particular game is capable of bringing an incredibly large win for just one accurately guessed number.